This is an IELTS Speaking question.
Describe a group activity that you enjoy doing.
You should say:
- what the activity is
- who you do it with
- where you do it
- explain why you enjoy it
You should speak for 2 minutes or until the examiner stops you.
- Besides sports, what are some other group activities that people in your country engage in?
- What kinds of teams, clubs, organizations or groups do some people in your country join?
- Why do people join these groups?
- Do you think joining a groups/club is a good ways to make friends?
- Do you think joining a group or club is a good way to find a girlfriend/boyfriend?
- What are some examples of people working as a group? (I.e., at work)
- Do you think problems can ever arise when people do things as a group?
- How do you suggest these problems could be solved?
- Do people of different ages join the same types of groups or clubs?
- Why do some parents want their children to become members of a group?
- Do you think it’s beneficial for children to take part in group activities?
- Do you think children need to be supervised by an adult when they are in a group?
- What would happen if there was a bully among the group who was picking on someone?
- What sorts of group activities do teenagers like to do?
- How about adults? What benefits do they get from joining a group / taking part in group activities?
- What kinds of group activities do (some) old people do?
- What benefits do old people get from doing these activities in a group?